So you have landed an interview and really want the job.
In fact, you’re perfect for the position.
But then the nerves start, the interviewer begins asking questions and your responses are mediocre at best.
As recruiters we conduct many interviews weekly and have seen it all. The standout candidates that make an impression and land the job, and the others who may have what it takes to fill the role, but fail to effectively show this. At 923|Recruitment & HR we often see well qualified job candidates let themselves down through poor interview skills and unsatisfactory responses.
Has it been a while since your last interview? Are you recently redundant, pursuing a career change, have low confidence or a recent graduate looking for your first job?
We can prepare you for the job interview questions, to enable you to offer up interview answers that make a powerful and memorable impression to help you land that job.
What we prepare you for;
- Interview Do’s and Don’ts
- Instant rapport building techniques and how to make a memorable first impression
- Questions you will likely be asked and how to answer them competently and with confidence
- What to do before, during and after your interview
- How to communicate your values, transferable skills and strengths
- Appropriate dress, body language, interview language and overcoming interview nerves
- Key personality traits the interviewer will search for
- Salary negotiation tips
- Role play interviews